Gal’s Guide has been experiencing exponential growth since we opened our doors in 2020. We are a unique nonprofit that houses the first women’s history lending library in the United States. We also have weekly events, weekly podcasts, and workshops. With all that we do, we need a dedicated content creator to create videos and images showcasing the fun Gal’s Guide has to offer to our social media and our patrons.
We are looking for a Content Creator who can
- Create social media posts and manage social accounts, including responding to user comments and questions.
- Write, film, edit, and post Gal’s Guide content including newsletters and galsguide.org.
- Work with various departments leaders and share content ideas to aid with their content needs.
- Monitor website and social media metrics.
- Ensure best SEO practices are followed for digital content so search engines like Google can find content.
- Be available Wednesday – Saturday to come into the Gal’s Guide Library to create content.
- Knowledgable of Canva, WordPress, Discord, and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tic Tok)
The perfect candidate would be able to dedicate 8 hours a week to Gal’s Guide content creation and have a knowledge of social media trends, background, or education in marketing and be excited about sharing women’s history to the world in a fun and interactive way.
Internship, pay, and college credit is available for this position.
Come join the team!