TumbleBooks has offered Gal’s Guide patrons free access to their library through August 31, 2020.
Because we’re a women’s history library we’ll help you find some amazing titles that focus on women’s history but you’ll have access to all the books in the TumbleBook Library.
Gal’s Guide Patrons will receive an email to log into TumbleBooks. If you are not yet a Patron, click here. If you have not received an email, contact email@example.com.
In the audiobook section here are a few women’s history books we’d love to highlight
- East to Dawn: The Life of Amelia Earhart by Susan Butler
- Living Biographies of Famous Women by Henry Thomas & Dana Lee Thomas
- A Story of the Red Cross by Clara Barton
- Virginia Woolf in 90 Minutes by Paul Strathern
- Audrey Hepburn by Warren Harris
- Sense of Wonder by Rachel Carson
- Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil by Lezley McSpadden
- Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez
- Margarita Wednesday by Deborah Rodriguez
- The Necklace by Cheryl Jarvis
- The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman
- I’m Still Standing by Shoshana Johnson
What are your recommendations? Let your fellow Galactic Glamazons know in the comments!