Leah and Phoebe wrap up their musical tour into the world of gals who rock. They talk about how they have changed the way they appreciate music, they cross compare the gals, and talk about what they learned along that way.
Full Episode on YouTube
Show Notes & Extra’s:
- Did you add any of these gals to your playlist?
- Did learning about these gals change how you listen to music?
- Who surprised you?
- Whose story did you connect to most?
- Whose story was the hardest to research?
- What were the similarities you saw in these gals?
- What were the differences you saw in these gals?
- Anything we missed to mention on an episode or something new we learned since the show aired?
- What over-arching lesson did you learn from gals who rock?
Previous Episodes in the Gals Who Rock Series
SUPPORT US ON PATREON
Like what we do? Want more? On our Patreon page you can access more content including bloopers, wallpapers, idea lists, and behind the scenes.
ABOUT YOUR GAL FRIDAY
Your Gal Friday is a weekly podcast about female leaders, innovators and rule breakers. Your hosts, Dr. Leah Leach & Ms. Phoebe Frear, talk about the life and legacy about a gal as well as what they have learned from her.